Those that resumed are Faruq Yusuf, Judah Agbaosi, Rahmon Isiaka and Jonah Peter, who are all in Senior Secondary School three.
This is just as our correspondent noted that there was a low turnout of pupils at the school on Tuesday.
When our correspondent visited the school on Tuesday, it was observed that most of the classrooms were empty.
It was also observed that a security tower was still under construction contrary to government’s claim that it was ready.
Security agents were seen on ground, while the school fence had been raised.
It was learnt that only 20 students had resumed in Junior Secondary School one out of expected 229, while 205 pupils had resumed in Junior Secondary School two and three out of expected 431.
When our correspondent visited the JSS three (a,b,c) classes at 01.18pm, the pupils said they were merged because of low turnout.
One of them said, “We have been taught Mathematics and Basic Technology today.”
The Permanent Secretary of the state Ministry of Education, Mr. Adeshina Odeyemi, said the kidnap incident belonged to the past and was not responsible for the low turnout.
Odeyemi, who also visited the school, noted that efforts had been made to boost the confidence of parents, teachers and pupils.
He said, “The pupils have resumed and are having classes. We will have an increase in number of pupils before the week runs out.
“The JSS one pupils have just been posted and I am sure their parents will bring them soon.
“The students have been told where to assemble when there is an emergency. We have raised the fence and security men are fully on ground.
“Four of the six kidnapped pupils have resumed and that is a sign that all is well.
“After the six pupils were rescued, the government made them to go through counselling and the last time I met them, they were stable.”
The four rescued pupils said the remaining two would soon resume.
One of the kidnapped pupils, Agbaosi, said they were not intimidated by the incident.
He said, “We resumed on Monday. I know nothing bad will happen again. We decided to come back because of our confidence in the school. There is nothing to fear. We are not scared.”
Peter said he was motivated to resume because of the high standard of the school.
On his part, Faruq said he felt more secured after the security measures put in place by the state government.